GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions for products and services sold via the AETRControl WEBSHOP, operated by AETRControl Limited Liability Company (6 Kén Str. Budapest 1097, Hungary, company registration No: 01-09-648783, tax No: 11949332-2-43, represented by manager Gyula Styaszni) as service provider (hereinafter referred to as SP).
Customer: a natural person or business who orders products or services via the WEBSHOP.
- OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- Delivery of the products purchased via the AETRControl WEBSHOP, operated by the SP.
- Services ordered and paid for via the AETRControl WEBSHOP, operated by the SP.
- PURCHASED PRODUCTS
- The SP posts purchased and prepaid products free of charge in the European Union, and for the stated shipping fee to other destinations, depending on stock, within 2 business days of your purchase. The Customer will be notified by e-mail.
- For all purchased products, the SP shall provide a 1-year partial replacement guarantee at its premises.
- In order to enforce warranty, the Customer needs to send the defective product to AETRControl Ltd. at 6 Kén Str. Budapest 1097, Hungary.
- The product shall be examined by the SP within 10 working days.
- Flawless products will be returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
- Damaged products will be excluded from the scope of the warranty. In this case, the replacement or repair will be done on the basis of an agreed bid with the Customer.
- The SP will send the repaired or replaced product to the address provided by the Customer.
- SERVICE PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS
- The SP operates a continuous server centre 24 hours a day.
- The services ordered can be accessed through the working server centre.
- The SP shall provide the Customer with the services ordered on its website 24 hours a day and through the application related to the service.
- During driver and tachograph data processing, the SP complies with all regulations of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 and (Directive 2002/15/EC) Section 18/A – 18/L of Act I of 1988, and, in case of legal changes, undertakes to update them until the law comes into force.
- The SP stores data uploaded by the Customer during the contract period for three years from the date of receiving them at the server centre.
- The SP will delete data uploaded to the server centre 1 month after the termination of the contract.
- Duration of the contract
- The duration of the contract for our Services is indefinite.
- SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS
- The extension of the service period takes place once a month, with a repeat payment at the end of the service period. The SP notifies the Customer about the extension of the service period via e-mail.
VII. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment is made through the system of Barion Payment Inc. by credit card.
- During the contract, payment of the monthly service fee is effected through the system of Barion Payment Inc. via repeat credit card debiting.
- The Customer shall agree for his credit card to be debited up to the monthly fee of the services he orders.
- The invoice for the purchased products or the services ordered will be sent by the SP to the Customer via e-mail, in pdf format.
VIII. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- After the product has been delivered, the Customer may withdraw from the purchase of the product within 14 days from receipt.
- The Customer is entitled to the right of withdrawal only in case of the product being in an undamaged, flawless condition and in its original packaging.
- In case of withdrawal, the Customer needs to post the product with the declaration of withdrawal attached, in its original packaging and at his/her own expense to the address of AETRControl Limited Liability Company at 6 Kén Str. Budapest 1097, Hungary.
- The Customer’s declaration of withdrawal must include the name of the Customer, and the name, address, IBAN account number and SWIFT code of his/her bank.
- Within 14 business days from receipt of the product, the SP shall transfer the purchase price to the bank account specified by the Customer.
- Regarding the AETRControl services, the SP provides a one-off, free trial before the order.
- The Customer shall be entitled to the right of withdrawal within 14 days of the order, if the service has been unused.
- Customers cannot withdraw from any of the services they have used after the Order.
- The Customer must send the declaration of withdrawal described in Section VIII. 4. and the issued invoice to the email@example.com e-mail address in .pdf format.
- The SP shall transfer the purchase price to the bank account specified by the Customer within 14 business days upon receipt of the e-mail containing the declaration of withdrawal and the issued invoice.
- If the Customer is not any more entitled to the right of withdrawal as per section VIII. 7., is entitled to terminate the contract according to Section XI. 1.
- SERVICE INFORMATION
- The Customer shall be aware that the SP is able to fully perform the services ordered in the event of the simultaneous existence of the following conditions:
- the smooth operation of the Customer’s and the SP’s Internet network, as well as the functionality of the Customer’s hardware devices (card reader and connecting computer).
- The Customer agrees to the processing of his/her personal data based on this contract. The SP declares that personal information of the Customer is stored according to the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on the right to informational self-determination and freedom of information, respecting the legislation within. The SP may use the Customer’s personal data only for the purposes specified in this contract. The SP declares and commits to use personal data provided under this contract to use only for the purpose and duration specified in this agreement, and to ensure that it is visible solely to the Customer.
- The Customer is aware that the copyright holder of the AETRControl software is solely the SP. The Customer is entitled to claim the services of the AETRControl software as of this contract, and the Customer shall only acquire limited user rights on the AETRControl software’s user interface, within the scope of this contract.
- The SP ensures the automatic saving of both uploaded and processed data to the Customer’s computer within the agreed retention period, during the term of validity of the contract.
- BREACH OF CONTRACT
- The SP shall not be entitled to a fee for periods of service outages due to failures on their side. From the prepaid fees, the Customer is entitled to a refund or an inclusion for the following period, if the fee for the failed services reaches the net amount of HUF 200 per month per driver.
- TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
- At the end of the period already paid for, the Customer is entitled to terminate the contract at any time through the WEBSHOP, without any justification.
- The SP is entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect with the end of the paid period, if the credit card payment of the due monthly fee through the system of Barion Payment Inc. is rejected. In that case, the SP will notify the Customer about the termination of the contract via e-mail.
- With the termination of the contract, the Customer withdraws his/her contribution to the repeat debiting of his/her credit card.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- An inseparable part of the contract is the GDPR of AETRControl Ltd.
- Beginning of contract validity: the date of successful credit card payment of the service price through the system of Barion Payment Inc.
- In matters not covered by this contract, the relevant provisions are the directives of the Civil Code.
- The parties agree that in their litigation the jurisdiction of the Central District Court of Pest will be accepted. Postal address: 1887 Budapest, Pf. 28. Address: 25 Markó Str. Budapest 1055, Hungary. Central phone number: +36-1-354-6000